07-05-2016, 08:16 AM   #19
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Wade goes to the Cavs now...
Not sure how much cap space the Cavs have, unless Miami does a sign and trade with Wade to the Cavs and they get back Love. However, Riley would never do this, helping the Cavs get back into the Finals, though how the Cavs are built at this moment, they are still clearly the favorites to reach the finals.

Just heard this morning that Howard is going to Atlanta, not Earth shattering as he presence in the East is

Speaking of Wade, Miami counter offered with 2/$40M. Wade is still using Denver and Milwaukee but he knows those teams aren't going anywhere. In the end, he'll resign with Miami but they lost Deng and that other guard (can't remember his name) to Brooklyn. And who knows about Bosh but outside of Cleveland and Toronto the East is weak so Miami will be in the top 5 at least even with Bosh retiring (if he does).

Now with KD joining GS, everyone is handing them the trophy already. Not so fast, that's why we play the games. Everyone, including myself, wrote off Cleveland and they pulled off the impossible. They still have to go through the Spurs who are well balanced organization who just got Paul Gasol. That would be a great series to watch.
Appreciate 0