View Single Post
      10-02-2018, 02:40 PM   #28
jaehshim
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

1. it's so sad that there's no distinctive character in each class (3, 5 , 7 series), it looks more like a small, medium large size of the same car. But we can't really blame BMW for this, this is how auto industry's been going into, from Audi, MB to even Lexus and Acura, sharing platform + mechanicals to save cost.

2. I always thought that E90's double hump (idrive screen) was actually more useful and comfortable to my eyes when driving daily when compared to F30's ipad installment. Funny how BMW is going back to the "double hump" design.

3. It's incredible how cars just continue to get bigger and bigger despite its weight loss. I honestly think E46 and E90 sedans were the perfect, 4/5 passenger sport sedan size that is good enough to carry family and friends but can totally throw it in track for dynamic driving.

4. BMWs gotta start hiring new designers for wheels...come on guys, seriously..

After all, when comparing the segment rivals, i think this new 3 series looks BEST, amazing design in and out. Oh, and thank GOD it has real exhaust tips...

Some people argue about BMW's boring interior design. Well, welcome to BMW world. If you look carefully, BMW keeps a very similar architecture of interior design for yrs and many generations. Even the little switch/button placement + design, if you compare to E46, E90 and F30, they are very similar, which makes the car more classy over the yrs rather than changing in and out completely every yr like GM does.