10-06-2018, 02:53 AM   #5
xlover
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra2814 View Post
Guys, I'm just thinking through the value proposition here and realized that an M340i with most of the options folks will want should pencil out to $70k. So a loaded M340i will end up leasing for over 900 or nearly 1000 a month once it's all said and done and interest rates go up another few times by the times these cars are on sale.

We all know the days of great lease deals on BMWs are over but it's only going to get worse with interest rates continuing to rise and the increased cost of a loaded 3 series. How many takers will there be for this car, as good as it may be, at 900-1000 a month? For a non-M 3 series?
Your analysis is off by a bit, if they keep similar residuals and msrp even as high as 70k loaded with all options you are prolly looking at 800 per month max after tax (for most states). Maybe the first few months of sales might creep over that number but once the first holiday settles in it will drop below. And stay there. If you want one of the first few in the US you might pay a premium.
Appreciate 0