11-15-2018, 04:38 PM   #76
hans007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron1043 View Post
So, about ordering leather...

Per the pricing guide, it looks like the only package that includes leather is the Luxury Package (ZPL). However, you can't order Luxury Package (ZPL) with M Sport Package (ZMP). Also, to order the Premium Package (ZPP), which is the only way to get Head-up Display, you have to add leather. BY the way, Premium Package seems very reasonable at $2,800 for heated steering wheel, heated seats, head-up display, digital instrument cluster, upgraded CID with Nav, Apple CarPlay for 1-year, and then whatever Connected Package Pro means. But it seems to really mean $2,800 [premium package] + $1,700 [required leather addition] = $4,500

As long as I can remember, had five 3-Series over the years, premium package always included leather at a reduced amount compared to ordering leather as a stand alone option. I am not offended by the pricing given I was expecting it to be tremendously higher given the rising prices of high-optioned F30s, F10s, and G30s, but I am not liking the idea of paying $1,700 for just leather.

So, if I order a car with:
*Driving Assistance Professional Package (ZDY)
*M Sport Package (ZMP)
*Premium Package (ZPP)

1. Is it an additional $1,700 for leather?

2. Is there any way to tell if there will be a credit or some price reduction for leather when it's added due to the requirements of the Premium Package?
It said $1700 for leather, and you have to get leather to get premium pack is how I interpreted it.
Appreciate 0