03-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #66
Carrera RSR
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
Love that photo. Good work. Nice that it's also max 800 pixels wide on my two laptops, but even if it wasn't whats the big deal. According to the forum guidelines you can post up as many photos as you like

Quote:
Multimedia Tips
How to put an image in your signature: http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3031

Just a quick reminder to everyone, when you want to post images to the forum, I highly suggest you use the attachment feature to directly post them on the forum rather then link the from a free image hosting site.

Why? Well, I know I always get frustrated when I open an old thread only to see red Xs all over the post; This happens because the thread was old and the images were removed from the original hosting site.

I probably shouldn't encourage using the forum attachments as it sucks up major bandwidth and harddrive space, but I don't care I know its more useful to everybody out there when the images are actually viewable.

So by all means, attach away, when our harddrive fills up, we'll just buy more harddrive space!
Appreciate 0