Nexstar2011
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G21 M340i Dravit/Mocca

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexstar2011 View Post
Nothing from my dealer (Park Lane), giving up chasing now. Anyone know from what point MY21 are produced? By the time it turns up I might be better waiting ;-0
My car's also being supplied by Park Lane and I believe it's at Thorne after the scheduled delivery was postponed due to coronavirus. I was half expecting to hear something about a revised delivery date last week but didn't; however, if there's no contact early next week I think I'll get in touch to see what's happening. In my mind I was thinking I should get the car either late May or early June and I'm still hoping that will be the case.

If BMW follow their normal pattern MY21 cars will be produced from September but you'll need a better deal on a new order just to cover the effects of the April price increase and, depending on the model you've ordered, the increase in VED. So I'd say keep the faith - if your new one's already at either Thorne or Southampton you'll almost certainly have it within the next three weeks!
Apparently looking at some time next month - TBD based on logistics restarting and furloughed workers returning to dealer. If you hear anything different then please do share
Appreciate 0