Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvaro GD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Hugely appreciate the photos but does anyone else smell a BMW plant here... join date of today (but aware of the need for manual confirmation)... we get only the angle we need to confirm the manual (3 pedals) but the full interior layout remains hidden...

Seems they are working overtime to smooth ruffled feathers?
You are spot on. If these pics were taken by one of "us", we would've taken a ton of photos. We would have taken pics of the shifter, the interior, surely tried to get better grill photos, and probably would have been all up in the wheels and brakes too.
I was in a hurry and when I was going to take another photo of the front grill, the engineers who where driving the car tried to take my phone and threatened to hit me
I also didn't photograph the gear lever because it was covered, same as the seats. It was de only car that had the steering wheel and pedals uncovered
They threatened to hit you? Wow. Kinda turns me off to the M brand a little. If they are that worried about some leaked photos they should park it inside.
Don't buy into that, this is sounding more and more like a "story". Great to get confirm on the MT but let's leave it at that now and move on, nothing else worthwhile to see here.
I was baiting to see if they would backpedal and say "I mean they ended up being really nice and weren't actually going to hit me, BMW M is very nice group of people". ... but you ruined it haha jk. I do feel like higher ups wouldn't be happy about the claim of their people being violent or making threats of physical harm to protect their mule. Either it IS a higher up and they don't care or the intern is gonna get scolded of course there is tons of speculation and who really knows/cares but that does appear to be a 3rd pedal which DOES matter!

Appreciate 0