View Single Post
      01-16-2021, 03:56 PM   #42
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "24 X6M60i / "21 m340i xdrive

Just Came across this thread today (01/16/21). I have on order Tanzanite Blue M3401 xdrive on order from BMW of Manhattan. I started looking right after the new year as the lease on the M340i is coming to an end in April. The request was put in for the individual color around January 6 and was approved. Got my production order slip from the dealer yesterday. I was told I will probably have the car around May. Passed on doing my 4th PCD for this even though it is killing me. But not ready to fly yet with COVID and, not too comfortable driving through some of those areas that lead from the Performance Center to DC where I usually spend a few days before heading back to Brooklyn
Weird that the Individual colors are not shown or listed on the BMW website when you try to build one. It is like BMW doesn't want customers to know that those colors are available for the car. initially my sales person told me it wasn't available until they put in the request and Germany said yes
__________________________________________________ ______________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
*On order 2021 M304i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster. All options except M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. No Nickname as of yet
Appreciate 0