Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Alpina D5S

Quote:
Originally Posted by xacoffeemx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSinatra View Post
I've ordered on 26 November, still waiting on my tune to be ready.

I've done first procedure last Saturday, but mine is taking more time than yours.

I went with stage 2 with speed limit delete and burble mode.
Hmm, I would suggest giving him a call to get a status update if you haven't received anything (have you checked your spam/junk mail too?). I literally placed the order yesterday and was able to set it up on the same day.

He will follow up with the steps on where to download the mFlasher and instructions on how to flash your vehicle via email.

I hope you get your tune soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xacoffeemx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSinatra View Post
I've ordered on 26 November, still waiting on my tune to be ready.

I've done first procedure last Saturday, but mine is taking more time than yours.

I went with stage 2 with speed limit delete and burble mode.
Hmm, I would suggest giving him a call to get a status update if you haven't received anything (have you checked your spam/junk mail too?). I literally placed the order yesterday and was able to set it up on the same day.

He will follow up with the steps on where to download the mFlasher and instructions on how to flash your vehicle via email.

I hope you get your tune soon!
I've done the first reading of car ECU last Saturday, and Tuesday Alex told me they were working on my tune.

Don't know if getting the stage 2 makes a difference in working time, as you got the stage 1.

Definitely going to give him a call tomorrow, but is always complicated as I'm in Europe with a 9 hour difference time shift.
Appreciate 0