07-22-2020, 11:28 AM   #24
DanVlnStud
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Yeah I can't imagine being stuck in a place where there's only 1 dealership and they're crappy.

Get her dropped off ASAP and let us know what you figure out!
I decided to give my dealer another chance before I take things further, so I brought it in for service and I'm already regretting it.

They asked me where my original floor mats were, probably trying to see if there were burns on them as well, and they are pretty resistant to fix the carpet saying its a 1200 part.

Then they said my rim was bent, which I have insurance for but still. I think the rim is fine, and they said they already made the claim. This would be my 3rd claim since I bought the car and I dont like how they just went ahead and made another one.

My dealer said there is a recall on the CV joints, but another dealer I booked with is saying there is a recall on the track rods which is strange that they are so close together but not the same part, so which is it?

They are still resistant to just replace braking components, and they said they will just trim and reshape the existing pads, wouldn't that just damage the integrity of the pad and decrease the life span of the pad?

With all they said is wrong, bent rim, messed up front suspension, steering issue, they want me to bring the loaner back today until the parts arrive.
Appreciate 0