View Single Post
      09-05-2020, 08:09 PM   #2
mf44
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 iX 50

I have not run it through a lease calc so I do not know if the numbers you gave match the payment. That being said, based on the numbers you list, you are getting a 9.8% discount pre-incentive (the dealer discount is actually $5345, $500 of the drive event credit is a BMW factory rebate). That's not a terrible discount % at this point in time, though the marked up MF (see below) makes it a worse deal. For reference, I have seen brokers offering 10% pre-incentive discount, with base MF, for ordered '21 M340is.

If you have loyalty, which I'm guessing you do as you list a $500 rebate, do you have a current BMW lease? Or have had one in the last 12 months? If so, there is an additional $500 rebate available this month for current BMW lessees (total of $1000 [$500 loyalty + $500 lessee credit]). Ask your dealer where that extra $500 is, if you are eligible.

Also, your money factor is marked up. Base MF is .00099. Given the marked up MF, it means your 9.8% discount isn't as strong. I would go back and ask for a flat 10% off, pre-incentive (and make sure to remove the drive event money from your pre-incentive discount) with base MF. Also make sure they are including all eligible incentives if you have a BMW lease.
Appreciate 2
odiesback212.50