Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueF87M2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Quote:
We have to wait sure , i dont think this is happening this close . Maybe in 3-4 yrs
The thing we have to wait for a while is the new M2, which is based on the Z4 and Supra platform you are currently looking at.

The car will have the S58 engine, but first BMW wants you to buy the new M3 and M4 before they are going to push a lighter, more potent car into the market that will be more fun than the new M3/M4.

In the meantime, I am enjoying my car and wait what will arrive... I don't need a M2 CS, I built one myself. I will get myself a X3 M40i pre-opf as a daily and then maybe a new smaller toy.

MR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Quote:
We have to wait sure , i dont think this is happening this close . Maybe in 3-4 yrs
The thing we have to wait for a while is the new M2, which is based on the Z4 and Supra platform you are currently looking at.

The car will have the S58 engine, but first BMW wants you to buy the new M3 and M4 before they are going to push a lighter, more potent car into the market that will be more fun than the new M3/M4.

In the meantime, I am enjoying my car and wait what will arrive... I don't need a M2 CS, I built one myself. I will get myself a X3 M40i pre-opf as a daily and then maybe a new smaller toy.

MR
Interesting , sure you dont need a M2CS since is the same thing as yours , and imo i even dont need an M2 CS , im happy with the f87 in general , and ofc they want to give people first the m3/4 which nowadays is their flagship . And then the more fun car M2 . By the way , maybe i didnt got you , will the G87 M2 be on the same platform as the Z4 or Supra ?
My question is will they put the base model on the b58 instead of the s58? Saving the s58 for the call and csl g series m2.
I dont think will happen to the G87 as well .