United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i RWD M Sport

Garage List
I have it on my 330i in the UK.

Part of the “Technology Package”

Text below from UK website..

“Enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging
Enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging includes a wireless charging dock and additional USB ports. Two mobile telephones and an audio player can be connected simultaneously via Bluetooth. Also included is the technical capacity for a wifi hotspot. It features an improved hands-free capability for the front passenger by the provision of a second microphone. It also includes a wifi hotspot preparation (use of a 4G SIM card is installed in the vehicle. Organised data from a compatible smartphone can be viewed on the Control Display along with contact photos from the phone book. Software updates for multimedia and telephony is via USB interface. A smartphone holder within the front centre armrest features inductive charging for compatible mobile phones (using QI wireless charging format) and a connection to the vehicle's external aerial. Includes an LED a charge level indicator and forgotten mobile phone warning. To ensure the smartphone charges and connects to the external aeriel, the smartphone must be positioned with its back flat to the charging surface. Available as a separate option and also included in the Technology package.”

F10 520D M Sport
E60 520D SE
Volvo S60 type R
Appreciate 0