09-02-2020, 08:59 AM   #5
Flamingi
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: M550d F11, 225xe U06

Garage List
  [0.00]
I have to agree with previous posters, I do like the design. But then again I also really like the new A-class design which starts to trickle down (or up?) into the other models. I can see how other's think it's too generic since it basically looks like an A-class sedan with some extra wheelbase. Also wtf those headlights are real ugly lol. At least they get that cool new features Audi had first.

But the interior, woooow that's gorgeous. The wood trim looks phenomenal and the leather stitching looks just right. On the Individual leather of the 7 series I think it's a bit too much, in the mercedes though.... But i can imagine that being a $16k designo package just like the $10k Individual on the BMW. Would'be loved if they kept the touchpad/rotary controller just like the A-Class or BMW, but they are doing a full Audi here. On the A7/A8 the infotainment is TERRIBLE. You have to actively look away from the road, refocus on the screen tap and then look back again, which means you have your eyes off the road for like 5-10 seconds. I don't like the direction they are going and BMW seems to join the trend if you look at e.g. the 2er active tourer spy shots.

Overall still a very good car, will probably stay at the top of the luxury segment as expected.

Last edited by Flamingi; 09-02-2020 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25067.50