04-21-2016, 01:46 PM   #1145
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP86 View Post
Does NO Explode make you jittery? That's one of the things that happens to me with caffeine pre-workout. Doesn't seem to matter when I drink it otherwise, but I hate that feeling. I heard that product can produce the jittery feeling.

+1 on adding the raw creatine to the shake, that's what I planned on doing, again, just haven't decided on which one I wanted. I'll probably just take your recommendation on the BCAA's.

Besides NO and the BCAA you told me about, what are the other supplement brands you take?
It can make you jittery (as a lot of high concentrations of caffeine have the potential to do) as well as itchy skin surfaces. Lolz. I personally have never experienced any of these things, but I do feel 10x more alert and...awake. Definitely a huge boost for my cardio routines, and even the pump. I dunno, I just get excited thinking about drinking that stuff. My body also has a high tolerance for most things, so a lot of the side effects people claim to get from different stuff, I never/rarely get.

You'll love the effect the BCAA's have, I mix with 8oz of water and drink it alongside my protein with dinner.

I take Animal, heard of them? Animal Flex, it's a great joint lubrication complex. I started a thread on joint supplements earlier this year because I had some pretty bad pain, but the Flex is awesome. I also take Mytrition Men's Sport Vitamin packs from Vitamin Shoppe, gives me the awesome neon pee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I have BCAA (can't recall the name at this point) that I take before soccer, and usually the next day. I was warned about them not allowing sleep, so have been reluctant to take in the evenings which is when I do all my workouts except the weekend.

Some mornings, especially after soccer, I have a mixture of SuperGreen, Muscletech AminoBuild, and a third small bit of something I used to add to AminoBuild to help with some T-boost (#50timesaroundthesun) Whenever I get home from nightly workouts, I grab a carton of musclemilk for an extra 30g protein.
Really? Where did you see they didn't allow sleep? There's no caffeine in most of them lol, unless it's your liver being jealous of not being able to distribute your aminos.

I agree with DJ, Muscletech makes some good stuff but there are better alternatives. Muscle Pharm is absolutely fantastic.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0