JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
100% agree!

If the personal trainer doesn't look better than I do, he isn't worth the time.

I know that different people have different goals, but you can tell when someone is in shape and when they are not.

I used to be a personal trainer in my gym years ago...but just quit as I didn't have the patience for it. You tell someone what to do, and then they update you on how their diet has been since you last seen them..and it isn't any of the stuff you told them to do....I had no problems telling them that I was letting them go as a client since they couldn't follow directions.

This shit isn't easy...if it were everyone would be walking around looking great!
Yeah idk how this guy got a job, honestly makes the gym look bad having this guy putz around. I always wonder what is going through the clients head when they see that even their trainer looks like shit...

Agreed this shit takes a lot of effort and commitment, and I don't look near as ripped up as you hahaha. Thats half the reason why I get pissed at the trainer, by instructing them to do poor movements he might inhibit them from pursuing fitness due to the pain that he is inducing them to. Who knows maybe that's his goal so he doesn't have to deal with his clients very long.

Other part of me blames the trainee for being negligent prior to coming to the gym, doesn't understand the first thing about what their trying to accomplish, rather just going through the movements... smh
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00