View Single Post
      03-04-2020, 06:50 PM   #216
longlasting
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket455 View Post
100% agreed on all points, your review is spot on. I had the MPE installed on my M340i at the dealer's after putting about 400 miles on the car. No question in my mind that this exhaust should have come standard on the M340i. As you mentioned, its still pretty tame in Comfort and even regular Sport mode as well, IMO, but Sport Plus, holy hell...TOTAL transformation. I passed the break-in period and consistently flog the everloving snot out of the car, and can't get enough of the gunshots during downshifts and "brraaaaap" sounds at upshifts (yes, I'm reliving my idiotic youth around the period I discovered how BOVs made whooshing noises ). This thing is vicious. I can't even think of driving the car without it now. You really do have to get some seat time in one to fully understand what a change the MPE brings; sounds clips and reviews have their place, but don't do this product full justice. One massive advantage of this exhaust is how incredibly different it sounds based on the driving profile you select. I love being able to switch to Comfort mode when I leave early in the morning and/or return home late at night to avoid pissing off the neighbors. My only gripe: I really wish they packaged the exhaust with proper quad tips and a matching diffuser; I just hate fake tips/grills in general). To anyone on the fence about the MPE: you won't regret it.
Thanks for your comments about m performance exhaust. I have mine coming Friday.

Sport / Sport+ the valves in the muffler are open the same? or am i wrong?
Appreciate 0