05-02-2020, 02:07 PM   #181
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan54 View Post
OK! The new cable worked! I got the more expensive one the first time but it backfired, lol.

Anyways, first impression! - WOW! What a difference.

I flashed the OTS Stage 1 93 Octane.

No traction issues whatsoever. Traction light never went off and I was flooring it.

I haven't played with any settings besides setting the burble aggression to 5.5 (recommend 5.6 by PTF). My car is completely stock.

I don't know if I haven't driven the car enough or what, but I don't feel like the kick in the first gear. I feel it later on in like 3rd gear.

What do you guys think the 0-60 and quarter mile is?

Any way to track these numbers on via BM3 data log? I'm new to this tuning stuff so any advise on making adjustments is much appreciated.

Can I adjust the cold start on the car? Somehow make it more aggressive?
Congratulations! Tunes make the car livelier. If you have an obdlink dongle, you can download the software from playstore and get a rough idea of 0-60 and quarter mile and stuff. It won't be accurate like a dragy but it can be good for a before and after comparison.
Also, any idea when your car was manufactured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumodoc View Post
What’s interesting is you have a 2020 and were able to do it. VipinLJ had trouble flashing BM3. Congrats to you though!
Yup. I had th issue because my car was manufactured in 08/19 and had the newer software. Earlier 2020s had the older software and can be flashed. I also know of someone in the UK who had an older software and had BM3 installed and had taken his car in for a recall wherein they flashed the newer software and he couldn't reflash his car with BM3. He bought a JB4 instead and is happy with his car.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 1
pneumodoc235.00