View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 06:00 PM   #12
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
I don't think there's a snowflake's chance in hell it will actually play in the big leagues.

The current Z06 has stupid power already and also has decent handling. But when you get into a 100k car that smells like epoxy, or drive it and hear creaks and vibrations from the stereo playing at normal volume... you realize what you've bought.

It's sad as I would like to buy an American car. But I drove a Z06 and a Camaro SS this week, there is absolutely no way I would buy one with my own money. Impossible.
Well that has been the Corvette formula. I don't think I have to drive it to know. I am not an interior guy so I don't really care about the Corvette or Camaro having low quality interiors - given their performance for the price.

I think the current C7 and Camaro chasis are pretty good. I have no beef with the current GM. But with respect to the mid-engine Corvette, I think it's a mistake for GM to have a crappy chassis with tons of HP to sell at a lower price. I don't think GM needs to revisit that era now they have gotten very reputation with the current C7 and Camaro.
Appreciate 1
Soterios575.00