View Single Post
      01-16-2021, 10:15 AM   #55
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Highway shufflers. The ones that pass you, then you end up passing them down the road because they keep changing their speed.

People that drift into your lane on two lane turns, or on roundabouts.

People that don’t go on a green turn signal at a light because they’re looking at the main stoplight.

When it’s clear someone doesn’t know where tf they’re going so they do this thing where they slow down near a turn, then speed up, then slow down until they find what they’re looking for.

People that speed past you then cut in front to make a turn when it’s the middle of the night and there was no one behind you to begin with so you’re sitting there thinking wtf was the point of that

People that throw their lit cigarette out of their car.

People going 20 under because there’s a bit of rain outside.

When you’re driving down the road and see a car about to turn onto the road, and instead of waiting for you to pass since there’s no one behind you for a while, they go in front of you forcing you to slam on your brakes or go to the other lane.

People that navigate through a parking lot by going over the parking lots as a short cut rather than using the designated lanes. Not a problem when there’s hardly anyone in the parking lot, but not really a good idea during busy hours.

People that leave their brights on, or don’t have their lights on at all when it’s basically dark out.

Prius drivers and Outback drivers.

/rant.

I will sometimes stare at the person with the poor driving habits that people have mentioned here as I drive by them. I’ve noticed a common facial expression.

Or
Appreciate 1
No Boost4021.00