06-23-2021, 01:55 PM   #4
Dougefresh415
M340i702
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw m340i 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKevin View Post
I am having exactly the same issue. I think, at least in my case, it is because I set up Spotify on iDrive and on Android Auto and the car initially starts the iDrive version, then Android Auto starts running several seconds later and launches it's version of Spotify and just gets confused. I'm planning on deleting the iDrive version (or at least logging off) and see if this changes anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKevin View Post
I am having exactly the same issue. I think, at least in my case, it is because I set up Spotify on iDrive and on Android Auto and the car initially starts the iDrive version, then Android Auto starts running several seconds later and launches it's version of Spotify and just gets confused. I'm planning on deleting the iDrive version (or at least logging off) and see if this changes anything.
my Spotify stopped wont load directly fromn idrive recently tried rebooting it doesn't work. now i have to resort to using android auto but for some reason timento time the idrive just shutdown and reboots while im driving and it only happens when i use Android auto
Appreciate 0