Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
Agree with everything minus what's best for his kids. California currently has and produces the greatest number of mentally challenged people the world has ever seen. Seriously, California is a Cesspool for pure stupidity. I feel bad for those kids.
Since I started this thread I'm happy to be the one to derail it. According to Mental Health America, California and Ohio get about the same ranking in terms of mental health for adults (Ohio Ranked 20th and California 24th). The Youth ranking favored California (15th best) over Ohio (24th best). Interestingly, Missouri was ranked worse than both California and Ohio. So if are concerned for LeBron's kids and mental health is your reasoning, then they are better off in California than in Ohio, and certainly better off than if they moved to Missouri. Of course Missouri is not a consideration since you have no NBA team anyway.

Yours truly, a born and raised Californian who loves living here

BTW, here's the mental health ranking by state link if you are interested in confusing yourself with the facts:

http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/issues/ranking-states
I'm Military; therefore, my mental health is already in question. However, those statistics and facts do nothing to take away from the fact that California is plagued with left wing radicals hell bent on domestic terrorism. Hell, most don't even know what gender they are day-to-day. James' new name in California...Laquanda James...for when he's feeling feminine.

Thankfully I move to Germany in 9 days.