View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 11:40 PM   #6
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraliaG20 View Post
I have replaced all my speakers (HiFi ) including the subs with Bavsound. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. I would have done centre, fronts, rear and subs in about 3 hours total.

It definitely needs an amp though, which might not be such an issue with HK. I'm watching with interest how the MatchUp amp upgrade is going. I'm likely to do that as Bavsound are talking at least 6 months before they have one, and it's not customisable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraliaG20 View Post
I have replaced all my speakers (HiFi ) including the subs with Bavsound. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. I would have done centre, fronts, rear and subs in about 3 hours total.

It definitely needs an amp though, which might not be such an issue with HK. I'm watching with interest how the MatchUp amp upgrade is going. I'm likely to do that as Bavsound are talking at least 6 months before they have one, and it's not customisable.
Wow that's great how did you choose between Bimmertech and Bavsound , erawamai also mentioned Focal which in the Hifi world are very good speakers and the Eton ones

Good to hear the install was ok, I dread anything that involves taking my car apart hahaha

Are you happy with the sound , any comparisons you can make so we can get an idea of the level of quality

Thanks
Appreciate 0