08-11-2020, 11:30 PM   #13
erawamai
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G21

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
Ah no worries thanks for that I am assuming that it will be tuned specifically for the setup so would be ok

I just compared pictures of the Focal K2 speakers and the Bavsound and binmertech and the mountings are different , so. Don't think it will work from an installation perspective
The default mountings are 3 screw and the Focal are 4 , don't want loose speakers flapping around , the impedance is 4 ohm on the mids though but the under seat ones seem to be 7/8

Focal do make a bmw specific range but I must find out if it is specifically for our model
I was told that the quality was below the K2 though so not sure about that

Audison apparently also make bmw specific speakers but have never heard anybody with these

It's looking like binmertech is the go as delivery is fast and everything just fits ���� erawamai

Maybe I order those and ask the pros to install

AusG20 do you have the custom speakers under the seat ? And do they give you enough bass just wondering

Have not thought of sound now for 20 years so totally out of the game , have to go back to the research now ��
Have to say, Bimmertech have been very responsive with fast postage is support.

I made a typo in my street address for postage and sent them an email, hoping they would get it before it was shipped from UAE.

I got a real person response within 2 hours from their Florida office (11pm Florida time!) and it was fixed up. That's pretty impressive.
Appreciate 0