firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraliaG20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
AusG20 do you have the custom speakers under the seat ? And do they give you enough bass just wondering
Yea, I have the Bavsound underseat woofers. They are ok, but definitely need the amp. From memory the standard HiFi woofers are 25W RMS, while the Bavsound are 160W RMS - not saying that power is everything, but there is a lot more room there with these speakers. I'm literally pulling my boot to pieces to find out which aftermarket amp to buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
Totally not scientific, but I put my ear to the new centre speaker and then my ear to the door speaker and the door speaker sounds incredibly bad. Like something off a children's toy. Anyways, that convinced me to order the 4 door mid ranges and the tweeters. We will see how it sounds after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraliaG20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
AusG20 do you have the custom speakers under the seat ? And do they give you enough bass just wondering
Yea, I have the Bavsound underseat woofers. They are ok, but definitely need the amp. From memory the standard HiFi woofers are 25W RMS, while the Bavsound are 160W RMS - not saying that power is everything, but there is a lot more room there with these speakers. I'm literally pulling my boot to pieces to find out which aftermarket amp to buy.
Ah that's good yup was thinking there is no point in power without control
Have you looked at the Audison amps , for the HK system I think it's a 10 channel not to sure if they match this
I was told to get a DSP amp , I was following your thread you posted on re the Fischer amp that's made by Bimmertech right , but I think that amp is not for the HK system
Tech is so complex nowadays unbelievable , fibre optic connections , Ethernet , harnesses wow
There is a description of the audio components in the set of BMW university PDFs that somebody uploaded it explains a bit of the audio architecture with the RAM etc so that is interesting
Appreciate 0