Thread: PNW Roll call
View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 09:19 AM   #53
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Bump up! How's everyone getting along with their G20s? I toyed with swapping to G42 M240i as I prefer a coupe but pricing is terrible on everything now so would spend more lease money for a lower tier car.

Instead, I'm throwing some money at my M340i. Hardwired a radar detector and added OTA remote start a couple weeks ago. Got an appointment for tint, paint correction, and ceramic in a couple weeks. Thinking about lowering and spacers but don't want to change the ride quality and handling is already excellent IMO.

My lease goes until August 2022 and at this point I plan to buy it out. $67k MSRP for $40k residual and I'm only at 14k miles due to wife WFH. Not to mention I love the driving experience it provides. Super easy to access power that still builds towards 7k rpms, sounds good, handles great for the amount of comfort, looks good, and plenty of luxuries. My only complaint are the seats are nothing special and wish it had merino leather as well as my tanzanite blue scratched up way too quickly. Everything else is gravy.

I also picked up an X3M and use that as my daily and outdoor fun rig. I'm driving the M340i much more now due to MPG and it's a softer ride for sure.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2