View Single Post
      08-17-2019, 04:34 PM   #8
StevenDS85
I ///M Fan
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M-Sport

Friday 16th of August I’ve finally picked up my 330i M Sport. So far I really like the BMW steering feel and responsiveness of the ZF8 ( coming from a Mercedes-Benz C200d ). Also driving assist professional works very well and helps a lot in traffic.

Not sure yet about fuel consumption. So far range is max 805 km, but average fuel consumption is currently 6,8 l/100 km). Most of it are motorway kilometers.

As indicated by several other forum members Bluetooth and Carplay are very unstable. When it works it’s fine, but looks likes I need to reconnect, reboot everything often. Especially connecting with Apple Carplay really frustrated me. It took me up to 7 attempts to get it properly connected (as IT consultant) Also the Connecteddrive app works slow and doesn’t provide to much information about the car. Mercedes Me i.e. Shows you the current tire pressure, fuel consumption details of last drive, ...

Today I already handed over the 330i to a professional car detailer for a ceramic coating. Hope this gives the Individual Dravitgrey paint the finish it deserves. He will also remove the 330i logo.
Attached Images

Last edited by StevenDS85; 08-20-2019 at 03:24 PM..
Appreciate 0