Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2017 GT-R  [0.00]
2015 BMW i8  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
The GTR itself was a huge deviation from the look of the R31-34 Skylines. Nissan did what BMW is doing. The R31-34 represented evolutionary change much like the E30-F8X. The R35 was a revolutionary deviation in aesthetics, much like the G8X will be. The R35 isn't beautiful. In fact, many felt that it was an awkward, ugly vehicle that was considered an isolated, do-everything-except-breathe-for-you, driving experience akin to playing a video game. Its performance quickly quieted those early detractors.
Couldn't agree more
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
The GTR itself was a huge deviation from the look of the R31-34 Skylines. Nissan did what BMW is doing. The R31-34 represented evolutionary change much like the E30-F8X. The R35 was a revolutionary deviation in aesthetics, much like the G8X will be. The R35 isn't beautiful. In fact, many felt that it was an awkward, ugly vehicle that was considered an isolated, do-everything-except-breathe-for-you, driving experience akin to playing a video game. Its performance quickly quieted those early detractors.
Couldn't agree more
Exactly. The performance speaks volumes. But Have you all owned or driven the GTR? The more I drove this car the more I was in awe. It has the obvious acceleration, crazy performance, hysterical admiration from fellow drivers, etc but the GTR has so much more character than most any other car I've own or driven. Love the i8, GT3, M5 but ordering another GTR....
Appreciate 0