08-29-2019, 07:51 PM   #95
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
At this point I'm just glad bimmerpost has lubed up the entry. I'm ready to see this thing.
Like a true fluffer. The shock has probably been reduced by at least 30%. SCOTT26 has done an excellent job of priming/fluffing us. That's probably what he is paid to do; prepare our small vaginas for that Mandingo pounding. I actually admire how well he has done at taking the shock & awe out of us leading up to the official reveal. I need to buy that man a drink.....

.....after my vagina recovers.

I'm actually curious about how that conversation went down.

BMW: "Listen SCOTT! We realize that this new look is going to be a game changer; polarizing even. We need you to utilize the trust you've garnered from the enthusiast community and prep them for what's coming to the market. We need their eyes to adjust before this new car is officially revealed. We give you full license to do what you need to do to accomplish that, even if it's force feeding them details of the design. Anal only hurts if you fight against it. Do the Lord's work!"

SCOTT26: "You got it! ...and you can count on me. By the way, should I use a water based lube or petroleum based lube?"

BMW: "Go in deep sans the lube for all we care. Just get it done, and with minimal tearing."

Lol!!!
Appreciate 10