View Single Post
      09-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #80
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSpy View Post
Anybody have any idea when this car is going to be revealed?
I would not be surprised if we don't see an official reveal until the second half of next year, sometime after the new 4 Series has debuted (which will happen in the first half of next year), and also after the current 4 Series and M4 have ended production.

Quote:
The car is going to be sold next year, when will they reveal it?
Is it? At this point, I am not at all confident that it will be. We know for sure now that it will share with the M4 again, so it's therefore unlikely it will arrive before the new M4, which won't arrive until after the current one ends production (which happens in June 2020 for the F82 coupe, August 2020 for the F83 convertible).

Quote:
I thought it was going to be at the Frankfurt Auto Show but I don't see the reveal yet.
It had been known for sometime now that what was coming to Frankfurt was merely a concept. Initially, it was reported that it would be an M3 concept, but later it was confirmed that it was a 4 Series concept which was still relevant to the M3 because it will share front end styling with the M4 which is derived from the 4 Series.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25016.50
JTO245274.50