View Single Post
      08-24-2018, 12:06 AM   #105
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWWIII View Post
Still defending the indefensible, huh? Typical Suckeye mentality. I’m not even an alum of OSU, and I was embarrassed for every person who has a degree from the school, as they put on a shameful public display of what they truly value as an institution: Win at all costs, kick character and accountability to the curb. That scumbag Meyer couldn’t have exuded more contempt and displayed less contrition, as he read that statement they wrote for him as though they just stuck it in his hands right before he walked out in front of the cameras, and did so with the flat, emotionless affect of a true sociopath. I wouldn’t have that asshole as the leader of my school’s football program if he offered to take the job for free. Then he doubles down on sleaze by refusing to give any straight answers to most reporters’ questions, throws his wife under the bus one more time by claiming she never shared any information with him, and when handed a chance to offer some sort of mea culpa to the victim in this case he can’t even say her name or utter even the slightest hint of apology. The man is trash, plain and simple.

As for that report that OSU conveniently waited until after the press conference to release to the media? It certainly doesn’t paint a flattering picture of the failures that have followed Meyer since 2009 when he had the first opportunity to be a man and stop employing an animal who abused his pregnant wife. And that bullshit excuse that poor Urban is on some type of medication that leads to memory lapses? That’s the most laughable crap I’ve ever heard. How many times can Coach Cryer use his health as a crutch to squirm out of uncomfortable situations of his own making? He wiped his phone of all texts older than one year, is that something you do if you believe you’ve done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide? Only someone wearing scarlet blinders could read that report and think that it possibly exonerates the man of wrongdoing. If anything, the report makes a solid case for how Meyer could’ve been fired with cause, but the Board of Trustees saw nothing more important than a 73-8 record, screw the reputation of a proud academic institution. There wasn’t a single person on ESPN the morning after OSU’s shitshow who didn’t echo the comments I’m making here...Not. A. Single. One. What does that tell you?

Oh, and it’s been hard for me to post in this thread the last 4 years when I just joined the forum this year. I guess that’s the type of logic fail you get with an OSU education. But I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that Flying Ace is just a sidewalk alum who is only a fan of Suckeye football and has never set foot in a classroom at the school. Now let’s see you try to spin this latest information from the reporter who broke this story:

https://m.facebook.com/TheBrettMcMur...59446414079412
Wow...lol Haters gonna hate. I don't need to prove to YOU anytime about who I am. I've been on here long enough to actually have met folks on the forum, so people know who I am. Hypocrites like you are just laughable.

Tell me again, the fantastic University that you represent.

You want to know 1 ESPN reporter that defends Urban? Trevor Matich...watch his exchange with Vilma on College Football Live from today. Hypocrites like you have selective hearing, selective reading, selective reasoning.

You realize you're putting a lot of weight on a reporter and person who has very little credibility? McMurphy has edited his report multiple times with no editorial method of disclosing his changes to his story. Courtney Smith's own mom called the entire 2015 incident a lie. How do you explain this?

And to date, there is no arrest, there is no charge. There is nothing. Now go troll some FSU or Penn State fans....

Last edited by Flying Ace; 08-24-2018 at 12:17 AM..
Appreciate 0