United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

i meant as in what to expect? you can communicate clearly, be "in love" with someone while respecting and trusting them but what is one supposed to do, have her/him be a +1 to one's life or become your best friend or something else??

i guess i really have a bad and completely wrong view on relationships then, a lot of my close buddies will do that for me on almost a daily basis. yet to meet someone who lacks a penis who i can connect with to get to that level idk maybe relationships isnt my thing, but we already knew this. im just lost on what to expect/expecting more than "hehe im sarcastic, lets watch the office together" clearly isn't doing me well
Grasshopper /Pickle - You're thinking too much. You just haven't found the right person yet. It is possible to find someone without a penis that you can be friends with, hang out with and also be in love with. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince(ss).
This 100%. Once you have a connection with someone it will all make sense. The problem is finding someone who you think is attractive that you also enjoy being with and spending time with.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2