View Single Post
      07-27-2019, 07:16 AM   #4391
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

You will know when it comes along. Anyone I have ever seen for an extended period of time always had some type of idiosncrasy that I just couldn't get past no matter how small it may have been.

And I'm sure they felt the same about me.

There would always be something that could get on my nerves even if not apparent at first.

But when you meet the right one......it's kind of like they can do no wrong. This is the icing on the cake. Stuff that you found the least little bit irritating with others don't bother you....in fact you may even find it all "cute". Even the "shallow" stuff as how they look when they first wake up....etc.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that all that superficial stuff no longer matters....you don't even think about it. And you "click" in pretty much every other aspect of the relationship.

Now no one is perfect, but if you get what I described above pretty much nailed down, and the relationship seems way to easy.....it's a good sign.

Not saying there won't be trying times, but when they come along and you could just as easily walk away.....then you no that's not the one. When you have someone you're committed to making it work with.....and realize that it's not always the other person's faults or hang-ups....that it could actually be you that needs the extra work.....I think it's safe to say you have found a good one.

Granted I say this only once you are content and happy with yourself. If you aren't at that point, you may find yourself looking to others to fill that void and that isn't a place you want to be!
King Rudi13152.00