View Single Post
      01-08-2023, 06:17 PM   #4
nm2003
2023 M340i LCI xDrive (on order)
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueAI View Post
After an almost 1 year hiatus from the brand, I just ordered myself an M340i. I've missed having a BMW in the garage and after testing a few other brands, decided I'm definitely a BMW man.

Spec ordered: Skyscraper Grey, black interior, M Tech Pack, and M Sport Pro Pack. Requested they make sure it's a 23' build so should have sometime around Apr/May apparently. I won't hold my breath with the current supply chain issues still going on.

Don't do much driving these days so this will be my run about/weekend fun on the twisties car. Managed to convince the wife to sell her 4WD and we use my Jag F-Pace SVR as the new family car. That way I'll have the pic of 2 awesome machines
Congrats, I also ordered a 2023 build M340i LCI update back in mid November, and specified a 2023 build date.

You and I were lucky. Speaking with the dealer, there was a price increase for anyone ordering a car after 01 Dec.

I am currently waiting to hear back from the dealer as my car was scheduled to be built in early Jan 2023, with an expected delivery date of early April 2023.

PS. I installed the BMW app on my phone, but am waiting for a VIN to track.

What options did you order on your M340i? I got the executive and technology packs, including carbon fibre trim.

Let the waiting game begin.
Appreciate 0