Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindcontrollerone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 902 View Post
Yes! You know what else I don't like as well? How much it hurts when I stab myself with a knife, they definitely should make it like that by default, it's very dangerous too.

/s

If you follow the rules and use things correctly, like they were designed to be used, you won't have any problems. Driving without using your blinkers, EVEN if there aren't any cars around you, is dangerous and irresponsible. Driving aggressively and not following the rules is not something to be proud of and that's not what a BMW driver is like, so please don't generalize as well.

You can do whatever you like, but don't complain when you use something incorrectly and you don't like the consequences. However, that is just my opinion.
LOL!!! I save most of it for the track, but who's not guilty of punching it on an open road??? You drive at the speed limit all the time??? ☺️
Actually, yes I do.

There are places where you can have fun with your car (i.e. a track), a public road is not one of them.

If you want to drive dangerously and risk hurting yourself, you are free to do so if you want, but never put other people's lives or property at risk. And having no one else around you is not an excuse, because there are plenty of stupid people who will break the rules too, whether intentionally or not, and they will come out of nowhere and one of those times you might not have enough time to react.

Nothing is worth either your or someone else's life.
Appreciate 1