View Single Post
      07-05-2020, 10:14 PM   #5
PHEVLady
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e

(OP here). I finally test drove the new G20 330e (MY 2021) today. I like the improvements over the MY 2017. Besides the larger EV battery, the ride seems smoother. The interior / dashboard is more attractive; I think the exterior lines are improved; I especially like the touch-screen display, the relocation of the start/stop button, and having unlock buttons on the inside door handles. I miss the compass on the mirror.

Most of the models coming into my area are the basic car with the convenience package (standard in USA) and Sensatec seats, and maybe a couple upgraded options.

The MY2017 that I'm leasing has lots of bells and whistles, so I'm trying to decide which options I really want and which I don't need, as I'm unlikely to get all those goodies with the limited inventory for the new models. I currently have the LED fog lights and ambient lighting (these were included as standard), driving assistance package (now standard), parking assistance package (add-on that I like but not seeing on new cars arriving), and heated front seats (add-on, which I've never used). I have wireless charging,which I rarely use because I forget that my phone is there and leave it in the car.
Appreciate 0