Germany
Rep
Drives: M550d F11, 225xe U06

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHEVLady View Post
I miss the compass on the mirror.
Didn't know this is a thing with BMWs, must be US-spec, since I never saw it on the German BMWs. I always wondered why do you need it? What does it actually offer? Why don't you just use the navigation? Always thought it's for like offroading in the Australian outback hundreds of miles away from the next road/city. Genuinely curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHEVLady View Post
Most of the models coming into my area are the basic car with the convenience package (standard in USA) and Sensatec seats, and maybe a couple upgraded options.
Must have options imo are
  • Driving Assistant Professional (request a test drive before you discard it as an option, it's a great improvement compared to the previous version)
  • If you are willing to do some coding get the Laser Lights with the Executive Package, they look cooler and if you get them coded to EU-spec they have the full funcitoning anti-dazzle high beams. If you don't want to get them coded, don't bother with the Lasers (except you like the looks of course)
  • Ambient Lighting just because it looks cool (again, huge upgrade compared to the F30 much brighter, more lights in general and colors to choose from)
  • Sensatec dashboard, the stitching and better haptic feeling is worth it (and it's only $350 in the US!)
Appreciate 0