Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndi335I View Post
The car looks great and the red brake calipers are the perfect choice. Can't wait to see your posts of other mods.
Much appreciated! Hopefully those will be happening really soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EndOfAnEra- View Post
Congratulations, enjoy in good health! You reminded me just how badass Portimao looks, nice contrast with the red calipers! Looking forward to your comparisons between the E46 M3 and the G20 (next summer, lol)! Guessing the M3 is now your dedicated summer/weekend driver?
My thoughts, exactly!

The M3 was already my dedicated summer/weekend car! The M340i replaces my 2018 Honda Accord Sport as the daily driver.

Thanks for the kind words, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merami fan View Post
Every car deserves an owner like you... I just did a walk-around, got in, and drove home. Mine is a lease, though. I would get PPF if I planned to keep it.

Congrats and keep us posted!
Thank you! Mine is also a lease, but I envision buying out the lease and keeping this car long-term, assuming no major issues occur between and then. That's why I wanted to spec the car exactly how I wanted it, knowing I'd be keeping it for a while.

Probably going to skip the PPF for now and just ensure I keep it clean and protected as much as possible. Not a lot of highway driving since COVID started, as I'm working from home full-time. Even so, my commute to the office is about 5 minutes on the highway, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiller155 View Post
Beautiful--love the color combo! Enjoy your new ride.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
nice! love the red calipers
Me, too! Thanks!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 1