IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd92 View Post
I ordered the MST intake from Extreme Powerhouse on Aug 4, was notified it shipped Aug 6, CC was charged. Since then, there has been no update of the tracking beyond 'label created'. I contacted them yesterday, finally got a response overnight 'sorry, not in stock, expected late Aug'.

I don't care if something is out of stock and on back order, but to charge a CC and not immediately inform the customer of back order status is either sleazy or incompetent. It's not the way I do business. Order cancelled and vendor placed on NEVER list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndotagSwizz View Post
Great I just ordered this today, not gonna be happy if this also happens to me, why would anybody want to buy something without knowing when it will be available????
Hi,
My apologies for the misunderstanding. MST is running behind, and it's taking a few weeks for them to ship the products to customers.

They provide a label once the order is placed, that does not mean the item shipped.

I'm personally am not a fan of providing the label so soon before an item ships but i do not have control over what other businesses do
Should say on the website the product is not in stock or available at the moment