View Single Post
      06-08-2019, 09:51 PM   #6
RG500
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexplode View Post
I remember my first time ordering a car...

Did you receive a copy of the vehicle inquiry report prior to ending the conversation? How did you communicate your build? Did you add the production number to my garage on bmwusa.com?

Most dealers want a build in writing and acquire signature of proof.
Yep I got a copy of the vehicle inquiry report the day I placed the order, along with the sheet (not sure what it is called) that they drew up with the final total price for the vehicle. The vehicle inquiry report does actually just show M340i on however, the other sheet with the final price and everything shows M340i xdrive.

When I did the build I communicated to CA that I wanted xdrive, which they actually knew from a previous built that I had did with them. In fact they brought it up before me even telling them. Also I had plenty of conversations with the sales manager about how I preferred xdrive over RWD. To the point where he tried to talk me into purchasing one off the lot but then he realized that they weren't xdrive and said "nevermind I know you don't want those because they aren't xdrive." Some of it is my fault as I overlooked it on the vehicle inquiry report and I didn't even pay attention that it didn't say it on my garage when I as tracking it until late last week.
Appreciate 0