Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post

LIC_FEATURE_14 enable -> disable
LIC_NIVEAU_OVVERRIDE_INDEX G20_US_code2 -> G22_ECE_code2
LIC_NIVEAU_OVVERRIDE_DATA_0 G20_US_code2 -> G20_ECE_code1
LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_PHYS_LAMP_INDEX G20_US_code1 -> G20_ECE_code1
LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_PHYS_LAMP_DATA G20_US_code1 -> G20_ECE_code1
LIC_EDGE_CUTTER_RULE_ASSIGNMENT G20_US_code -> G20_ECE_code

And then go ahead and execute the coding.

Now this is the step that we all have been missing.

Once you are done with above coding, do not touch anything and go back to the expert mode and pull up

LICVERSIONDATA

Bimmer code has different values added to this list after you code above which were not present before or if you do all the coding at once. Based on the actual codes that larrylam646 & moproblems provided, I scrolled through the entire list and found values that matched their data around 98%. Following values were provided for by Larry and Moproblems:

71,14,09,02,08,44,06,4F,00,0A,14,02,B4,C8,02,F0,0F ,3E,D4,2C,27,32,03,03,07,02,28,78,3F,EF,16,0C,04,0 A,27,0F,77

I studied the entire list carefully and what I ended up choosing was the only set of data that started with 71, 14 and 09 which is identified as UNKNOWN_28 in my case (based on your vehicle's options your UNKNOWN number might be different) (Pay attention to the values!). The rest of the data on Bimmer code under any of the other UNKNOWNS were not even a close match and there was only one set of data that started with 71 in my case.

My car has the 03/2023.50 version (when Bimmercode became unable to code ASS memory, rip) and I changed all of these (my unknowns were different, but the first 71 and 14 matching one I selected), but at most was able to separate the signals on the outer lights. The inner lights' light bar and reverse was working, but I wasn't getting the signals.

Then after an hour of messing around to understand why it might be, I decided to search "country" under the BDC Expert Mode, and found the "VCM_COUNTRY" variable, which was set to us or usa (I don't recall exact). I changed that to "ece" and... it worked! I have no idea what it changes, but nothing else about the car seemingly changed like units.

Not sure why initially it excluded the signals on the inner (trunk mounted) lights, when everything else was working. But after changing that seems that everything works. Haven't tried out the brake force thing though it is (partially?) coded. Next step is to source some EUDM tails!
Appreciate 0