View Single Post
      06-09-2019, 06:14 AM   #17
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Bought my C6 Z51 new and still it’s taken care of very well but it’s not babied and fawned over. I keep it garaged, cleaned and waxed and mechanically in tip top shape, door dings are avoided at most costs which annoys the wife at times but that’s ok, she gets over it but the car has high performance work done and it’s not babied at all, the car gets driven as a sports car should be, hard.

I don’t drive it in snow or winter conditions with salt and sand on the roads, not often has it been caught in downpours but that’s ok, we have other vehicles for those times and the 135 is a very fine DD for me. I just like to take car of my stuff and gives me pleasure when people say that the Vette looks brand new.

So no, I don’t agree with you, I enjoy mine thinking about what I’m going to tinker with, what maint needs to taken care of, what work to improve handling and perf, where I’m going to drive to next weekend and I enjoy it even more when I hit the start button and that LS Mechanical V8 symphony roars to life.
I enjoy it all.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00