Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
So many minds blown right now lol!!! certainly not the big grilles many people were doubling down on but it's still a spy shot in camo .... really hoping this is closer to the final design though. Fingers crossed...
Should I add you to the list?
list of folks believing the large grilles? No. I never have believed it but I wouldn't put money on anything at this point and we could still get some big *** grilles. Who knows !?

List of potential buyers if it doesn't look horrible (regardless of grille size)? Yes. You can add me to that list. Although I still may migrate to track weapon and tow vehicle instead of the jack of all trades ... time will tell!
My list is for the people who still assert that the new 4/M3/M4 will not have large controversial grills, and who suggest with confidence that the cars will have something reminiscent of a G20 front end.
i definitely lean toward conservative ... just not buying all the "well so and so didn't dispute these ridiculous renderings based on blurry photos of the car in full camo" haha. we shall see! I don't claim to know the answer but am against people who "know for certain" what it'll look like.

Still hopeful it looks good, large or small.

Appreciate 0