View Single Post
      09-21-2022, 09:37 PM   #21
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "24 X6M60i / "21 m340i xdrive

After reading some of these reviews and watching the youtube videos. Chances are I will be buying my current M340i xdrive at the end of the lease. Seems like the updated version is missing / not available a few features of my current 3. No power trunk, laser lights, heated rear seats, missing buttons for a/c, fan, temp and, toggle switch instead of a shifter. Even with these missing features the price is about the same as mine and I ordered Tanzanite
Maybe I am in the minority but I don't think the LCI makes it look more aggressive. I think it actually looks less so with some of the lines removed.
Also there isn't much upgrade in terms of power and handling. The new interior with the new instrument panel and toggle gear (not a fan) isn't enough to make me really want to get the newer version. I remember years back when BMW brought out the 7 and put the shifter on the steering column. A few years later with the following generation the shifter was back in the console. Maybe we will get lucky like that
Maybe when the all new version finally arrives in a few years that will peak my interest. Would like to hear what you guys and girls think
__________________________________________________ _________________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except Adaptive M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. AKA Blue Angel
*Retired 04/30/21: 2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
Appreciate 6