10-20-2020, 10:34 AM   #63
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye View Post
Yea, this is the reason I stay away from the F1 section. There is a weird obsession with Verstappen with a few of the guys. Some even claim he races for Belgium even though his license is Dutch and he has Dutch flags everywhere. The kids is pretty good but he will never be in in Lewis' class that's just a fact. Anyway, anyone at this point disputing Lewis is top 3 is jus being ignorant.
Mate honestly ! You guys have no idea of what you are talking about !
MAX is born 17 km from my home in Belgium (Hasselt) I see 5 days a week his parental home here in Belgium in his hometown !

MAX won his first F1 race without driver license in 2016 . MAX was 17 !
He got his theoretical and practical driver license exam not far from my home here in Belgium .
You know why he got his driver license here in Belgium ?

Because MAX's ID is Belgian ,and his civilian driver license is Belgian , because MAX is born in Belgium !
His "F1 driver license" is Dutch just like his dad is ,It's regarding financial speculation because the Belgian taxes are insane !
Once and for all . So it is and not otherwise ...
I know MAX . I met MAX . Saw him racing at the kart circuit in Genk (Belgium)
MAX got his first kart when he was 4 . He drove his first kart competition race when he was 6 .
MAX won everything...
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60090.50