Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Bmw 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by g20_shub View Post
Hey bro that front lip looks really good . I wasn't too sure about buying one since I don't have the M sport package/bumper but that honestly looks good. Do you mind sharing where u purchased it from?
Edit: Funny enough, a few hours after I wrote my initial reply below, the part that I've been waiting for finally came in. I didn't even receive any updates via email or the usual UPS notification that the package was on the way. I'm glad this is finally over, now I just have to call my credit card company and cancel the chargeback. What a waste of my time.

Hey G20_shub, thank you very much! I purchased it from a site called Automodz.CA, they're located in Alberta, Canada. As much as I love the parts I got (the splitter also came from them), I honestly cannot recommend their company. Their business etiquette is pretty abysmal IMO. Long story short, after nearly two months of placing my order, I still did not receive all the parts I ordered (got 3 out of 4). Getting in touch with them was like pulling teeth, communication is extremely sparce, sometimes with no follow up for 2-3 days, and when they do follow up, it'll be just empty promises. Only one guy responds to emails, the Whatsapp number on their Facebook page is completely ignored, and so is messaging them over IG. I requested that they cancel and refund the last piece that still has shipped out yet (for whatever God damn reason now) back on Friday morning, and they've still yet to respond back to it. So I'll have to go to my credit card company to request a partial chargeback.

So yeah, great parts, shitty quality check/assurance (long story on this part), and abysmal customer service. I really wanted to support their small company but man the burn they gave me is beyond redeemable. If you still want to test your luck with them, please proceed with caution. You might have better luck than I do.
Thank you for the honest review , I doubt I'm gonna go with them due to the hassle you went thru. Not worth it like you said. Thanks again tho!
Appreciate 0