Fuller
Major
Rep
Drives: F36 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky702 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
We're all well aware that m-cars are sprinkled with the ///Magic dust. We know that the ///Magic elevates it to more than a mere bmw. It's not just a means of stylish transport. It can elevate one as much as it can accelerate. In an m-car, one doesn't merely drive, but the fiber of one's very being becomes driven. Driver and machine become fused, nervous system branching into chassis, hands and arms contiguous with the steering column, brain communicating with idrive in real time, suspension adapting to moods and whims, moods and whims adapting to the ///Magic. Human and machine becoming something more than the some of their parts. The synergy of flesh with stardust realized on the track or perhaps a twisty back road on the way to utopia.

We realize that the m340i, m240i and whatever else can't offer the true ///M experience. They are pretty good cars in their own right though. They won't change your life, or who you are, but they are a comfortable, practical, and fun way to get around on a daily basis. That's all.

That ///Magic must only be present at the limit, because the M4 was fatiguing as hell during daily city driving... ( 3 years ). Don't get me wrong, it's a fun car, but has it fair share of warts!

Wanna make your M340 visceral, down pipe and tune or just buy a full ///M.

Want life changing? Get a Bugatti.
Are you saying that the m4 is....gulp....imperfect?! This can't be the case. An m3/4 is the standard by which automotive perfection is measured. The warts you allude to must be manifestations of your own imperfections brought to light by ///M.
Appreciate 0