View Single Post
      11-18-2019, 01:41 PM   #29
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
Three days in and really enjoying the 330E. Coming from a 520D M Sport the 3 seems definitely more assured and just as comfortable with stunning performance.
The niggles? I miss the extra storage cubby holes of the 5 but I suppose that's the difference between a 5 and a 3.
I'm still getting to grips with I drive 7.0 and have learned when to use bmw voice prompts and Siri for CarPlay via long and short press of the speech button.
Don't think I'll be using " Hey BMW" as it's hit and miss and slightly embarrassing when carrying friends.
Unless I've missed something it's odd that you have to re import a destination after a stop. My 5's I Drive prompted me to resume to destination.
Lastly door bins!! Why oh why BMW could you not line the door bins? It's a£40k car ffs! All my coins, keys and other objects slide around like stuff on a cross channel car ferry in a force 8.

Overall though really enjoying the cars comfort, frugality and performance.
So much easier to park and manoeuvre around multi storey car parks!
The Sat Nav auto resume thing is annoying but mine pops up with a message very briefly when starting back up asking whether I want to continue, it's easy to miss it and you have to swipe down to activate resume. Why it just doesn't do it as standard I don't know. Assumed it was a setting but haven't found it yet!?

Oh, did you get the extended storage pack (extra USB, rear seat nets etc)? If so there is a little compartment on the dash near your right knee for keys/coins...
Appreciate 0