02-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #1
Andy3661
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 3 Series 320D XDRIVE M

Garage List
Welcome Lights - Need Your Help!

Since my last update I have had a problem with the welcome lights.

Previously as I approach the car it would sense the key close by and the headlights, tail lights, door handle lights and welcome carpet lights would automatically come on and if I didn't open the car the headlights would pulse on and off showing the blue laser lights.

This stopped after my update and had to get BMW involved to try and resolve as the dealer said I was wrong and it didn't have that function.

They even tried to show me on a M340i in the showroom until I pointed out it won't work as it's not dark lol

So it's in for a full week from Monday and they have to download all the cars settings and send to BMW Germany. I have read on here that others had the same problem after updates and it seems to have been coded out and this is where I need your help!

If anyone has this feature working could you please post a video so I can show them I'm not as thick as they think and it was actually a feature before my update?

Many thanks
BMW 320D XDRIVE Mineral White, M-Sport Plus Pack, Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack, Live Cockpit Professional, Connected Package Professional, Driving Assistant Professional & Parking Assistant Plus
Appreciate 0