United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 3 Series 320D XDRIVE M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboyj View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3661 View Post
It's so frustrating, they don't understand what I mean. They have updated the software to latest version, updated the main car firmware and replaced the BDC module but still won't work unless I put the comfort access on as I approach.

Did yours used to work during the day?

I could stand near the car during the day and the lights would cycle through the DRLs, side lights and main beams with the blue from the laser lights staying on for a period of time.
I'm struggling to remember if they used to work during the day, I definitely recall seeing the blue of the laser lights and the tail lights coming on when I approached the car at night and dusk but not during daylight. I've never had comfort access enabled on the car. Not sure where to go from here, if your dealer can't fix it then the next logical step would be BMW UK?
Thanks.

Been on to BMW UK all through this and they just blame the dealer. I will keep going with the dealer and keep you posted.
BMW 320D XDRIVE Mineral White, M-Sport Plus Pack, Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack, Live Cockpit Professional, Connected Package Professional, Driving Assistant Professional & Parking Assistant Plus
Appreciate 0